Welcome to the Connecticut Judicial Branch Law Libraries Self-Represented Information Series. The following videos and print materials are intended to provide you with general, basic information regarding Connecticut court procedures. New informational material will be added to this page as it becomes available.
For each video, we have provided a link to a print copy which includes the text of the slides and the audio. For further information please visit or contact a Connecticut Judicial Branch Law Library or Court Service Center.
If you are looking for legal help go to our Find Help page. Frequently asked questions about representing yourself can be found on the Representing Yourself - FAQ page
Expand All |
- Ask a Law Librarian - Send an email, call, or visit a law library.
- Common Legal Words - Glossary
- CT Guide to Remote Hearings - CT Judicial Branch
- CT Laws, Court Rules, Jury Instructions, and Standing Orders
- Divorce, Custody and Visitation
- How Do I? Getting Started
- Law by Subject - Self-help legal information by topic. Over one-hundred subject pages are now available/
- Probate Court Rules
- Probate Court User Guides
- Research Guides - In-depth legal research guides by topic, including civil, family, juvenile, and property law topics.
- Self-Help - CT Judicial Branch publications, answers to frequently asked questions, forms and other information.
- Self-Help Guides at CTLawHelp.org, Connecticut's legal aid programs.