History of the Connecticut Judicial Seal Home Home BannerBanner

Case Look-up Courts Directories Educational Resources E-Services Juror Information Online Media Resource Center Opinions Opportunities Self-Help Frequently Asked Questions Home Attorneys jud Espanol menu







U.S. Department of Justice Civil Rights
Frequently Asked Questions

Quick Links
Discrimination Complaint / Federal Grants -  Form JD-ES-284

Is there a Judicial Branch form to file a discrimination complaint against a Judicial Branch subrecipient (agency which receives a U.S. Department of Justice (DOJ) grant award that is administered by the Judicial Branch)?

Where can I find information about the Judicial Branch’s procedures for responding to discrimination complaints against Judicial Branch subrecipients?



Attorneys | Case Look-up | Courts | Directories | Educational Resources | E-Services | Español | FAQs | Juror Information | Media | Opinions | Opportunities | Self-Help | Home

Common Legal Words | Contact Us | Site Map | Website Policies and Disclaimers

Copyright © 2016, State of Connecticut Judicial Branch