Hardware and Software Requirements for E-Services
- A personal computer.
- Internet Access. Although not required, High
Speed Access such as Cable, DSL or T1 is highly recommended.
- To determine which Operating System you are running, click on this link: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/which-operating-system.
- Microsoft Edge, Microsoft Internet Explorer� version
11 or higher, or Firefox 45.0 or higher or Chrome 50.0 or higher. To access the
secure areas of our website, such as the electronic services
section, your browser must support 128-bit encryption and
Secure Sockets Layer (SSL)
version 2.0 protocol. Please visit the Judicial Branch's
Website to access links
which will allow you to
browser and if necessary, without cost, upgrade your current
browser or download a high-security browser.
- Software to convert
documents from a word processor format to Portable Document
Format (PDF). If you are using Adobe Acrobat� for PDF document creation, it is recommended that you use Adobe Acrobat� 9.0 through 11.0.
- PDF Reader software. If you are using Adobe Acrobat� Reader � for viewing documents, it is recommended that you use Adobe Acrobat� Reader � 9.0 or higher.
- Access to a scanner to image non-computerized documents (i.e., medical records, service of process, etcetera).
Note: The State of
Connecticut Judicial Branch does not endorse any particular
software product, nor do we assume responsibility for supporting
any software you install on your PC. The information supplied as
to products and services is provided as a courtesy and may not
continue to be available at the link shown.
Disclaimer Regarding Third-Party Websites
Note: Microsoft Internet
Explorer�, is a trademark of Microsoft Corporation.