The laptop fee for the July 2022 bar examination is $125.00.
Minimum System Requirements
Minimum Standard Requirements are available at:
Overview and Pre-Exam Deadlines
Connecticut will be administering the July 2022 bar examination using ILG Exam360® secure testing software.
Applicants must strictly adhere to all deadlines and instructions in order to complete their
registration and take the exam using a laptop. The deadlines cannot and will not be extended for any reason.
Failure to meet any of these deadlines will result in your handwriting the bar examination.
- ILG Exam360® Registration Opens: June 6, 2022
- ILG Exam360® Registration and Trial Exam Deadline: June 24, 2022
STEP 1: Register and download ILG Exam360®.
STEP 2: Take and upload the MANDATORY Trial Exam.
- Applicant will receive an email notification when the ILG Exam360® registration period begins. The email will provide all of the information necessary to claim your ILG Exam360® account, register and download ILG Exam360®.
- Launch ILG Exam360® and select the Trial Exam option.
- Enter the exam password available on the password screen.
- Get familiar with ILG Exam360® and its features by typing a paragraph in each question window and use
available formatting options. During your actual exam, answer each question in the appropriately numbered window.
Do NOT type all answers into one window.
- Once you have completed the Trial Exam, close ILG Exam360® to re-establish your internet connection. Launch ILG Exam360® and click the upload button for the Trial Exam.
Exam Day Instructions and Uploading Answer Files
- Exam day instructions will be provided at your seat. You must follow each step on the instructions to boot up ILG Exam360® before the oral instructions begin.
- Answer Files Upload Deadline: Answer files should be uploaded as soon as an internet connection can be established. Applicants will have until 10:00AM Eastern time on Thursday, July 28, 2022 to complete all uploads. Any applicant who needs assistance must contact ILG Exam360® for assistance prior to this deadline.
For technical support please contact ILG Exam360® via the options provided in your initial registration email.