Note on Table Creation: The
information in the tables comes from databases that are
always being updated. As a result, the tables only show
the information that was in the databases on the day
they were created. Information in the databases can
change because cases that were disposed at the time the
table was created were later reopened, or because of the
late entry of data. Because of this, all of the tables
are created on the 5th business day after the close of
the fiscal year.
- Added case: A case that is entered into one of the Judicial Branchís automated systems.
- Disposed case: A case in which a decision has been made.
- Claimed case: A case in which a party or the partyís attorney (in a civil or family case) enters a claim that
a case be placed onto a trial list.
- Fiscal year: July 1st through June 30th.
- Pending case: A case in which a decision has not been made.