- Appearance Form JD-CL-12 -- How-To Video on Filling out Appearance Form
- Family Forms - Publications
- Child Support and Arrearage Guidelines
- Landlord/Tenant Forms - Publications
- Booklet - A Landlord's Guide to Summary Process (Eviction) - JDP-HM-14
- Booklet - A Tenant's Guide to Summary Process (Eviction) - JDP-HM-15
- Booklet - The Small Claims Process - JDP-CV-45
The courthouse Law Libraries maintain self-help materials and aids for persons representing themselves. The Law Libraries’ Research Guides and Law by Subject pages give you a broad overview of a topic and a starting place for your research. You can view these self-help materials online or ask a librarian if there is a Research Guide or Law by Subject page on your topic.5. What should you do to get ready for a court hearing?