How to pay the Client Security Fund Fee online
- Log in to E-Services
- From the menu on the E-Services home
page, click on Client Security Fund Fee
- Enter the juris number for which
you wish to make a payment
- On the next screen, select the
payment rate (Full Fee, Partial Exemption or Full Exemption)
For a description of available exemptions, you may
answers to the frequently asked questions.
- Click Submit
- If you are not submitting
payments for any other juris numbers, click No.
Note: If you are paying by check, you may pay the fee for up to 20 juris numbers at a time. If you are paying by credit card, you can pay up to a total of $5,000.00 in a single transaction
- Select Pay by Credit Card or Pay by Check
- To pay by check:
- Fill in the required fields for Name, Routing/Transit Code, and Bank Account number. You will enter account and routing code numbers twice.
- Select Process Payment to submit the client security fund fee payment.
- To pay by credit card:
- Fill in the fields for first name and last name, e-mail address, telephone number (optional), credit card number, and expiration date.
- Select Pay Now to submit the client security fund fee payment.
Note: The Judicial Branch accepts Visa, American Express, MasterCard and Discover credit cards.
- Print the confirmation screen
for your records.
If you would like additional information about the fee, you may
view the answers to the frequently